How to export your invoices ?
1) Approve to export:
- Single select: On each invoice you can click on the 'arrow'-button . Click on that button and it will turn green, make the arrow of every invoice you want to invoice, green: Invoice per invoice
- Batch select: Select all the invoice at one by clicking on the approve-button:
Click the beginning and end invoice you want to invoice. (Yes, there is a limit of invoices you can approve at once)
2) Export to Accountancy Software: (ex. Exact Online, Winbooks,...)
- Click on the 'Export'-button:
- Every 'approved' invoice will be exported.
(name on button depends on the package: winbooks, expert M, exact,...)
Be aware: all invoices stay in the tab 'invoices' and can be exported again when they are still green.
3) Export approved:
- Click on the 'Export approved'-button:
- Now you transfer all the exported invoices from the tab 'invoices' to the tab 'Exported': .
If the invoices are exported and they are in the tab exported, they are not in the tab 'invoices' anymore and can't be exported a second time. By this button you preserve a good overview.