You can't log in to ManCloud, there are 2 reasons:
A. You haven't got an account in ManCloud yet
- Ask you're manager to send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with you're name and you're role in the company (management, reception...)
- When we made your user account: your manager gets an user name and a password and gives it to you
- login in ManCloud with the given user-e-mailadres and password
- you can change the password by clicking on the 'screw-and-hamer'-sign with the account prefecences in the right upper-corner
- there you can change you're preferences
- your're default langues
- the tab that you want to use as start-page
- Change you're username and password
B. You have an account but it is blocked
You have tried to much times to put in you're password? 2 options:
1. You ask you're manager to unblock you, they can do the following:
- Go to the tab 'Management'
- Go to the tab 'Users'
- Search the blocked user
- Click on the pencil at the right of the lign
- A pop-up appears
- At the end of the pop-up there is a little box with a danger-triangle 'User account is locked'
- Check the box at 'Reset failed logins'
- You're account is activated again
2. If you're manager is not available contact us en we can do it (email@example.com)