How to set up the Housekeeping App
In this article you will find out how to download and configure the housekeeping app.
In order to use the app the housekeeping team will need a phone or tablet.
For more information about how the housekeeping app can help you and your housekeeping team, check the tutorial 'what is the housekeeping app'?
1/ Download the application on your phone / tablet.
The App is available in the Play store as 'Lobbi - Housekeeping App'
The App is available in the App store also as 'Lobbi - Housekeeping App'
- BE AWARE: If you installed the app before 01/09/2019, reinstall the app! -
2/ Request your connection
Request a connection with the Housekeeping App: please send us a configuration request to create a connection and a login for the application.
3/ Configuration of the Housekeeping App
In the configuration form we will ask you about the housekeeping tasks.
After you have completed this form, we will add these tasks to the Housekeeping App and set up the connection with ManCloud. Once all of this is done we will create a login which you will receive by e-mail.
If necessary you can always add and change housekeeping tasks, you can find more information on how to do this here.
4/ How to login on the app
1) Open the application
2) Fill in your hotel name
3) Fill in the user name and password you received via e-mail
4) You can change your password in the account settings
5/ How to use the app
Profile: By clicking the capital A in the upper right corner or by clicking the button 'settings' in the menu you will be redirected to the profile settings.
Timer: In the main menu or on the page where you can check tasks you will find a timer.
- Start: To start the timer click 'start work'
- Pause: You can tick 'pause' in a task or in the menu. The timer stops and in the main menu another timer will be activated to time the pause.
- Stop: You can tick 'finish job' in a task or in the menu. On the menu, you can see the time registered.
More information about the reporting, you will find here.
More information about how to use the tasks, you will find here.
More information about the communication features, you will find here.