ADD A COMMENT TO A BOOKING:
There are 4 ways to link a comment to a booking as shown in the pictures.
1/ Via the booking form
Click on the 'comment' button in the booking form to enter a note linked to the booking.
2/ Via the booking details (2 options)
Or go to the booking details and click the 'comment' button or 'add comment' in the CRM part of the booking details.
3/ Via the quick links
Go on the booking and press the space-bar -> Click on the comment-sign
(see tutorial quick links)
All 4 options will lead to the same screen:
1. Enter your comment
2. Choose a room (if there are multiple rooms booked in one reservation)
3. Choose who needs to see the comment:
- internal: for internal use only (for example: order taxi upon arrival)
- external: the comment will appear in the communication to the guests
- housekeeping: a comment that needs to appear in the housekeeping report (for example: baby bed)
- administration: for internal use only (for example: invoice needs to be send to the company)
- channel: comments imported from booking sites
ADD A COMMENT TO A CONTACT:
If you want to enter a comment linked to a contact you need to enter it via the contact form. This note will appear every time the contact books a room in the hotel. You can enter a contact note immediately when you add the contact or you can enter it afterwards (edit contact).
Both comments will appear in the markup balloon in the room rack:
The info sign shows the contact note, the balloon sign shows the booking note.