Why it is important to allow Pop-Ups?
Pop-ups are the windows that "pop-up" in your screen. Mancloud uses these pop-ups to generate an invoice or report. Thanks to the pop-up you are able to print it right away. If you don't have this window popping up when you generate the document you need to follow the steps below.
Most browsers will block these pop-ups unless you make the website a trusted website. That can be done by creating an exception for Mancloud. If you don't create this exception, than the print screen of your PDF will be blocked and you will need to go to the current booking screen to find the invoice. So you can say it's a must to allow these pop-ups for ManCloud.
Here's how you can create an exception for ManCloud in your browser settings
How to allow Pop-ups?
To manually allow pop-ups from a site in Chrome, follow the steps below:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- in the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the "Pop-ups" section, click Manage exceptions.
To add a rule in the various exception dialogs that appear in content settings, follow these steps:
- Click the "Hostname pattern" field and enter the domain name for which you want to create an exception.
- To create exceptions for an entire domain, insert [*.] before the domain name (e.g. [*.]google.com. This will match drive.google.com and calendar.google.com).
- You can also specify an IP address, an IPv6 address, or a non-http URL.
You can also remove exceptions using this dialog. Simply hover over the site or domain and click the X that appears and then click Done.
At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select Options
Select the Content panel.
In the content panel:
- Block pop-up windows: Uncheck this to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
- Exceptions: This is a list of sites that you want to allow to display pop-ups.
- The dialog has the following choices:
- Allow: Click this to add a website to the exceptions list.
- Remove Site: Click this to remove a website from the exceptions list.
- Remove All Sites: Click this to remove all of the websites in the exceptions list.